Welcome to Orlando Resort Retreat - just 12 miles from Disney! This is the third home in the Overmoon collection, and our most over-the-top “kidcation” property we’ve ever launched. With 3909 square feet, this home easily accommodates up to 18 people, and promises tons of family fun both inside the home and at the massive community pool complex.
Our five favorite things about this house:
1. The arcade. We’ve turned the garage into a glow in the dark, themed out arcade that could hold its own against any of the places we ever went when we were kids. You might think this room is all about the kids, but adults keep telling us how much they’ve enjoyed it too!
2. The size. There is A LOT of hangout space in this home, including the downstairs great room, the aforementioned arcade, the upstairs den, and a princess playroom.
3. The princess playroom. In addition to the arcade downstairs, and the den upstairs, we also went all in on a fun princess-themed room complete with a slide, swings, and wall-to-wall princess murals.
4. The bedrooms. Keeping with our theme of keeping the kids happy, we decked out the kids’ bedrooms in jungle, Frozen, and Star Wars motifs. Grown ups get bedrooms that are more restrained, but very well furnished for maximum comfort and great sleep.
5. The pool choices. With this home, not only do you have your own private pool and hot tub in the backyard, but there’s also an awesome community pool complex that has a clubhouse, a bar, a gym, and volleyball courts.
Other Things To Note
If you’ve never stayed at an Overmoon before, this is your chance to experience our vision for reliably awesome vacation rentals:
• No Chore Checkout™ We hate the long lists of chores that lots of hosts require. All we ask is that you shut the door securely on your way out – you have enough to take care of while traveling home. Leave the linens, dishes, and garbage to us.
• Ample amenities throughout the home. Our kitchens are always stocked with plenty of dishes, glassware and cooking utensils. Our bathrooms have tons of super-soft towels and our favorite soaps and shampoos. And our laundry rooms come with detergent and other cleaning supplies should you need them. Of course, we’ll have toilet paper, paper towels and coffee there before you arrive.
• Designer homes built with comfort in mind. Every Overmoon is designed to be playful, comfortable, and family-friendly. That means sofas and chairs you’re happy to sink into for hours, beds that will make you rethink your mattress at home, and a hundred other carefully considered details that make each space feel great.
• Warm, personal hospitality. Each Overmoon comes with a local host who is there to support you before, during and after your stay. They’ll call before you come to make any special arrangements, and can solve any issues if you need help mid- or post-stay.
• A la carte services. We know the area really well, including the best private chefs, family photographers, massage therapists, and more. Just tell us what your group wants to do, and we’ll help make it happen.
• Does Overmoon allow pets? While we love all pets, we only allow dogs at our homes. A maximum of 2 dogs are allowed and you’ll be charged a flat pet fee of $250. If any member of your rental party requires accompaniment by a registered service animal, notification at the time of booking is required.
• Does this home have a crib, high chair, or other baby/toddler gear? Yes! We have a pack & play, high chair, step stool, books, toys, dishware and more – all included free of charge.
• Does Overmoon have a guest agreement I need to sign? Yes, when you book this property, you’ll be asked to sign a guest agreement to make sure you know what you’re getting and how to use it.
• Does Overmoon have a minimum age requirement? Yes, you have to be at least 21 years old to rent this property.