Welcome to Woodward Way, the 11th home in the Overmoon portfolio! Just a 4-minute walk to the white sands of Destin’s famous beaches, this bright and enchanting getaway has 5 bedrooms, 3 ½ bathrooms, 2,668 square feet of living space and can accommodate up to 10 people.
Our 5 favorite things about this house:
1. The stacked backyard. Make no mistake, there’s plenty of fun to be had in & around Destin. But with all the cool stuff arrayed throughout the backyard of this place, you could consider your vacation full even if you never left the property. From the party-ready detached cabana to the relaxing vibe of the pool and nearby hot tub, it’s the kind of smile-inducing space that’s destined to be the setting for your crew’s best trip stories. And for those times you’d rather play observer instead of full-on participant, there’s even a full-length balcony off the back of the home’s second story overlooking the whole scene.
2. The overall vibe. In the world of Destin vacation rentals, this place just feels… different. The way the front of the house peeks out from behind the prominent front-yard tree, the expansive feel of the property, the inviting nooks begging for an afternoon hang – it’s more like a home that’s been in your family for years than someplace you’re just spending a long weekend.
3. The secret garden. Just when you think you’ve seen everything the yard has to offer, sneak around the side of the house where you’ll find yourself under a vine-wrapped pergola next to a babbling fountain in a semi-hidden space that feels like something out of wine country. It’s a small thing, we imagine, but one of those unexpected surprises you and your guests will remember when you think back to your time here.
4. The short walk to the sand. You’re a block and change from the Shirah access point to Crystal Beach. And all along that walk are highly gawkable vacation homes filled with ecstatic fellow visitors. Seriously, what could be better?
5. Its amazing redesign. A full Overmoon overhaul took this home’s interior from character-filled classic to domestic zen – with just the right amount of elegant playfulness. From the sporty kids’ bunk room, the vibrant pastel touches in the spacious kitchen, and the pure Florida flair of the bedrooms, this house will remind you time and again that it’s very much one of a kind.
Other Things To Note
If you’ve never stayed at an Overmoon before, this is your chance to experience our vision for reliably awesome vacation rentals:
- Designer homes built with comfort in mind. Every Overmoon is designed to be playful, comfortable, and family-friendly. That means sofas and chairs you’re happy to sink into for hours, beds that will make you rethink your mattress at home, and a hundred other carefully considered details that make each space feel great.
- Ample amenities throughout the home. Our kitchens are always stocked with plenty of dishes, glassware and cooking utensils. Our bathrooms have tons of super-soft towels and our favorite soaps and shampoos. And our laundry rooms come with detergent and other cleaning supplies should you need them. Of course, we’ll have toilet paper, paper towels and coffee there before you arrive.
- Warm, personal hospitality. Each Overmoon comes with a local host who is there to support you before, during and after your stay. They’ll call before you come to make any special arrangements, and can solve any issues if you need help mid- or post-stay.
- A la carte services. We know the area really well, including the best private chefs, family photographers, massage therapists, and more. Just tell us what your group wants to do, and we’ll help make it happen.
- Does this home have a crib, high chair, or other baby/toddler gear? Yes! We have a pack 'n play, high chair, step stool, books, toys, dishware and more - all included, free of charge.
- Is there an additional cost for pets? Yes, you're welcome to bring up to 2 dogs for an additional fee of $250.
- Does Overmoon have a minimum age requirement? Yes, you have to be at least 21 years old to rent this property.
- Does Overmoon have a guest agreement I need to sign? Yes, when you book this property, you’ll be asked to sign a guest agreement to make sure you know what you’re getting and how to use it.