Coastal RechargeJacksonville Beach, FL
Welcome to Coastal Recharge - the very first home in the Overmoon collection! With 2518 square feet of immaculate interior space, this home is light, airy, and comfortable all at once. Its 5 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom layout is a perfect gathering place for up to 12 people.
Our 5 favorite things about this home:
1. Location, location, location. This home sits in a community of new builds just two blocks away from A1A and four blocks from the sand. From here, you’re within easy striking distance of dozens of restaurants and half a mile from Publix Super Market.
2. Quality furnishings throughout. We spared no expense furnishing this home, scouring the catalogs of Rejuvenation, Pottery Barn, and West Elm to piece together an elegant yet comfortable home.
3. The open layout. Inside, the light-filled main room lets everyone congregate around the large kitchen island with the living room and dining room all within one space for maximum group time together.
4. The spacious bedrooms. All five bedrooms in this home are generously sized with plenty of closet space.
5. The big backyard. French doors open from the living room onto an exterior patio that houses an outdoor dining area, a grill, and a lounge. But beyond this, a large lawn offers lots of room for cornhole, catch, or any other games your group wants to play.
Other Things To Note
If you’ve never stayed at an Overmoon before, this is your chance to experience our vision for reliably awesome vacation rentals:
- Designer homes built with comfort in mind. Every Overmoon is designed to be playful, comfortable, and family-friendly. That means sofas and chairs you’re happy to sink into for hours, beds that will make you rethink your mattress at home, and a hundred other carefully considered details that make each space feel great.
- Ample amenities throughout the home. Our kitchens are always stocked with plenty of dishes, glassware and cooking utensils. Our bathrooms have tons of super-soft towels and our favorite soaps and shampoos. And our laundry rooms come with detergent and other cleaning supplies should you need them. Of course, we’ll have toilet paper, paper towels and coffee there before you arrive.
- Warm, personal hospitality. Each Overmoon comes with a local host who is there to support you before, during and after your stay. They’ll call before you come to make any special arrangements, and can solve any issues if you need help mid- or post-stay.
- A la carte services. We know the area really well, including the best private chefs, family photographers, massage therapists, and more. Just tell us what your group wants to do, and we’ll help make it happen.
- Does this home have a crib, high chair, or other baby/toddler gear? Yes! We have a pack 'n play, high chair, step stool, books, toys, dishware and more - all included, free of charge.
- Is there an additional cost for pets? Yes, you're welcome to bring up to 2 dogs for an additional fee of $250.
- Does Overmoon have a minimum age requirement? Yes, you have to be at least 21 years old to rent this property.
- Does Overmoon have a guest agreement I need to sign? Yes, when you book this property, you’ll be asked to sign a guest agreement to make sure you know what you’re getting and how to use it.
- Air Conditioning
- BBQ Area
- Garden or Backyard
- Patio or Balcony
- Hot Tub
- Beach Access
Jacksonville Beach, FL
What others said
This was one of the best rentals. Extremely clean, indoor and outdoor spaces. Host provided prompt responses to all of our questions. Will definitely search for listings by this host in the
Our stay was excellent. the property was pristine and our concierge was awesome. She was readily available and very professional and accommodating. My family and I are looking forward to our next
Loved it! We will for sure be back and recommend this place to anyone looking into staying
Great stay here for our group of old friends down in Jax beach for The Players Championship golf tournament. Fun place to hang out and walking distance from the beach and things to do. Would recommend to
We were in town with our family for a Jaguars game! We had driven down through the night so the code to check in was very convenient. Had really great communication throughout the booking process and it was so nice at checkout not to have a long list of things to do before we left early in the ... morning. Really wonderful experience!Show more
"We had a lovely stay at this property! It was the week of hurricane Ian when it was looking like we may have needed to cancel. but the property managers were very understanding in letting us be flexible. once the storm cleared we were able to make our reservation and the home was very beautiful ... and clean." "They were communicative and kind the entire stay."Show more
Everything was great, especially communication. I would definitely recommend staying
"Our stay was great. The house exceeded expectations. Our contact person was super!!" "The backyard was nicely furnished with a grill, hot tub, and a putting area. There was an assortment of board games, a chess set, a foosball table, & a Pacman game in the house. The kitchen/dining room was ... large, roomy, & nicely stocked. Our party of 10 never felt crowded." "It was a lovely house and a wonderful experience. I would definitely book with them again if they are an option."Show more
This is a beautiful clean house to accommodate for a whole family. House is big and spacious, with everything you could possibly need to enjoy this beach town. The hot tub on a spacious back yard with a hammock and a picnic table were very useful accents to recover from an all day beach experience. ... I look forward to my next vacation at another Overmoon property.Show more
Lovely space for families with
Perfect for our family get together… an 11 month old , a 91 year old and 14 year old dog!! Overmoon is very professional and
Such a great location! Easy walk to the beach even for our older family members and not even too far to carry a child. Incredible amenities and good size closets for our almost week long stay. Indoors was perfect for quick storms, and back yard was exciting and great for entertaining. Loved the ... downstairs TV room to distract the kids if the adults were preparing a meal or just looking for a break. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Will book again!Show more
Awesome place, great location, and very accommodating
This property was great. The home was clean and very spacious. It definitely felt like a home away from home. The kitchen was stocked with just about anything you might need. The backyard is a great place to hang out after a day full of adventure. I would definitely book
The location is perfect for a weekend getaway. The staff are kind and prompt. I’d come back here again in a heartbeat and I enjoyed all of the amenities, especially the hot tub! Definitely go, you won’t regret
This was an excellent location, walking distance to food and the beach, quiet, peaceful neighborhood, and the house was meticulously cleaned and kept. It was perfect for our trip and we would def stay again.Overmoon did a fantastic job decorating and the house was immaculate. Well
We had a golf trip with a group of eight. The communication, responsiveness, and cleanliness of the property and the overall stay was 10/10! Close to the beach and local restaurants. Definitely recommend this property for your trip to JAX
A beautiful new home, perfectly maintained and equipped. Would absolutely stay again and highly
Home was just as described! Check in process was PHENOMENAL: well organized, detail oriented and easy to navigate! Home was CLEAN and spacious! We felt overly comfortable! Nice neighborhood convenient to shopping locations and the beach!! Would strongly recommend and I will be
This was a wonderful place to stay. Our son was graduating from UNF and it was nice to have everyone in one location instead of a hotel. Everyone enjoyed the backyard for lounging and relaxing. The kitchen area was great to host a get together after the graduation. Rooms were very
Golf trip with a group of eight. Communication, Responsiveness, and Cleanliness of the property/overall stay was 10/10! Close to the beach and local restaurants. Definitely recommend this property for your trip to JAX
This was an excellent location, walking distance to food and the beach, quiet, peaceful neighborhood, and the house was meticulously cleaned and kept. It was perfect for our trip and we would def stay
Smoking of any kind is not allowed inside the house.
At Overmoon, we love pets of all kinds, but we only allow dogs to stay at our homes (maximum is two).
While we want you to have a blast at the property, we’ve got a strict rule on this one: No parties or events are allowed at the property without the express written consent of Overmoon.