Our 5 favorite things about this home:
1. Location, location, location. This home sits in a community of new builds just two blocks away from A1A and four blocks from the sand. From here, you’re within easy striking distance of dozens of restaurants and half a mile from Publix Super Market.
2. Quality furnishings throughout. We spared no expense furnishing this home, scouring the catalogs of Rejuvenation, Pottery Barn, and West Elm to piece together an elegant yet comfortable home.
3. The open layout. Inside, the light-filled main room lets everyone congregate around the large kitchen island with the living room and dining room all within one space for maximum group time together.
4. The spacious bedrooms. All five bedrooms in this home are generously sized, featuring king or queen sized beds and plenty of closet space.
5. The big backyard. French doors open from the living room onto an exterior patio that houses an outdoor dining area, a grill, and a lounge. But beyond this, a large lawn offers lots of room for cornhole, catch, or any other games your group wants to play.
- Air Conditioning
- BBQ Area
- Garden or Backyard
- Patio or Balcony
- Hot Tub
What others said
"Our stay was great. The house exceeded expectations. Our contact person was super!!" "The backyard was nicely furnished with a grill, hot tub, and a putting area. There was an assortment of board games, a chess set, a foosball table, & a Pacman game in the house. The kitchen/dining room was large, roomy, & nicely stocked. Our party of 10 never felt crowded." "It was a lovely house and a wonderful experience. I would definitely book with them again if they are an option."
Everything was great, especially communication. I would definitely recommend staying here.
"We had a lovely stay at this property! It was the week of hurricane Ian when it was looking like we may have needed to cancel. but the property managers were very understanding in letting us be flexible. once the storm cleared we were able to make our reservation and the home was very beautiful and clean." "They were communicative and kind the entire stay."
This is a beautiful clean house to accommodate for a whole family. House is big and spacious, with everything you could possibly need to enjoy this beach town. The hot tub on a spacious back yard with a hammock and a picnic table were very useful accents to recover from an all day beach experience. I look forward to my next vacation at another Overmoon property.
Lovely space for families with children!
Perfect for our family get together… an 11 month old , a 91 year old and 14 year old dog!! Overmoon is very professional and attentive!!
Such a great location! Easy walk to the beach even for our older family members and not even too far to carry a child. Incredible amenities and good size closets for our almost week long stay. Indoors was perfect for quick storms, and back yard was exciting and great for entertaining. Loved the downstairs TV room to distract the kids if the adults were preparing a meal or just looking for a break. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Will book again!
Awesome place, great location, and very accommodating staff!
This property was great. The home was clean and very spacious. It definitely felt like a home away from home. The kitchen was stocked with just about anything you might need. The backyard is a great place to hang out after a day full of adventure. I would definitely book again!
The location is perfect for a weekend getaway. The staff are kind and prompt. I’d come back here again in a heartbeat and I enjoyed all of the amenities, especially the hot tub! Definitely go, you won’t regret it!
This was a wonderful place to stay. Our son was graduating from UNF and it was nice to have everyone in one location instead of a hotel. Everyone enjoyed the backyard for lounging and relaxing. The kitchen area was great to host a get together after the graduation. Rooms were very spacious.
Home was just as described! Check in process was PHENOMENAL: well organized, detail oriented and easy to navigate! Home was CLEAN and spacious! We felt overly comfortable! Nice neighborhood convenient to shopping locations and the beach!! Would strongly recommend and I will be back!!
A beautiful new home, perfectly maintained and equipped. Would absolutely stay again and highly recommend.
We had a golf trip with a group of eight. The communication, responsiveness, and cleanliness of the property and the overall stay was 10/10! Close to the beach and local restaurants. Definitely recommend this property for your trip to JAX Beach.
This was an excellent location, walking distance to food and the beach, quiet, peaceful neighborhood, and the house was meticulously cleaned and kept. It was perfect for our trip and we would def stay again.Overmoon did a fantastic job decorating and the house was immaculate. Well done!
Smoking of any kind is not allowed inside the house.
At Overmoon, we love pets of all kinds, but we only allow dogs to stay at our homes (maximum is two).
While we want you to have a blast at the property, we’ve got a strict rule on this one: No parties or events are allowed at the property without the express written consent of Overmoon.