Destin OasisDestin, FL
Welcome to Destin Oasis! This is the second home in the Overmoon collection, and one of our favorites because of its high energy, beach party vibe. With 3 floors, a big, open living room, and a large backyard, this home can comfortably accommodate up to 16 people.
Our five favorite things about this house:
1. The spaciousness. Right when you enter, you find yourself in a large living, kitchen, dining room combo that’s got lofted ceilings - it’s an extremely comfortable, inviting gathering place for any group - and part of a generally spacious feeling you get across this 2,992 square foot home.
2. The vibe. Everything about this home is comfortable: the furniture, the spaciousness, and the easy beachy vibe.
3. The 3rd floor loft. One of the coolest indoor spaces is up on the third floor, where we have a loft that opens onto a large deck. This indoor-outdoor space is a great spot for adults to have happy hour at sunset with ocean views, while the little ones play inside.
4. The backyard. The backyard here is BIG for this area, with a patio, grill, outdoor music, tables and chairs under shade on one side, and chaise lounges under the sun to the other. In addition to the pool, we’ve also installed a hot tub and a fire pit for maximum backyard fun.
5. The bedrooms. The home’s seven bedrooms are cute, each furnished with new selections from Pottery Barn, West Elm, and Crate & Barrel. We’ve paid special attention to high quality bedding and blackout curtains too, to make sure everyone gets great shut eye, when it’s time to wind down.
Other Things To Note
If you’ve never stayed at an Overmoon before, this is your chance to experience our vision for reliably awesome vacation rentals:
- Designer homes built with comfort in mind. Every Overmoon is designed to be playful, comfortable, and family-friendly. That means sofas and chairs you’re happy to sink into for hours, beds that will make you rethink your mattress at home, and a hundred other carefully considered details that make each space feel great.
- Ample amenities throughout the home. Our kitchens are always stocked with plenty of dishes, glassware and cooking utensils. Our bathrooms have tons of super-soft towels and our favorite soaps and shampoos. And our laundry rooms come with detergent and other cleaning supplies should you need them. Of course, we’ll have toilet paper, paper towels and coffee there before you arrive.
- Warm, personal hospitality. Each Overmoon comes with a local host who is there to support you before, during and after your stay. They’ll call before you come to make any special arrangements, and can solve any issues if you need help mid- or post-stay.
- A la carte services. We know the area really well, including the best private chefs, family photographers, massage therapists, and more. Just tell us what your group wants to do, and we’ll help make it happen.
- Does this home have a crib, high chair, or other baby/toddler gear? Yes! We have a pack 'n play, high chair, step stool, books, toys, dishware and more - all included, free of charge.
- Is there an additional cost for pets? Yes, you're welcome to bring up to 2 dogs for an additional fee of $250.
- Does Overmoon have a minimum age requirement? Yes, you have to be at least 21 years old to rent this property.
- Does Overmoon have a guest agreement I need to sign? Yes, when you book this property, you’ll be asked to sign a guest agreement to make sure you know what you’re getting and how to use it.
- Air Conditioning
- Patio or Balcony
- BBQ Area
- Garden or Backyard
- Hot Tub
- Fire Pit
- Beach Access
What others said
13 of us from age 3-91 came for a baseball tournament and to celebrate Father’s Day. Couldn’t be more happy with the house and accommodations. The communication from this group is top notch and I would be ecstatic to book with them
It was everything we wanted for the break. Amazing location and even better management with quick response for any
House was great, even better than described. Overmoon was very responsive and checked on us during our stay, Weather and water were perfect,
Perfect house for a large group! Communication with management was 5*. The house was clean and had every amenity you could possible want! We loved the house and recommend it for families with small children! The fences in backyard is a rare find …. Pool, spa and Grass for our pups! Loved
We came into this fabulous home for a surprise engagement for my daughter. Everything was as listed online and then some! There wasn’t anything that we needed. That wasn’t already there. Highly recommend for big families. You don’t feel like you’re sitting on top of ... each other as you may in other spaces. Plenty of room to hang out with family and alone. Thank you!Show more
The best place I have rented hands down. The customer service was top notch! My kids never wanted to leave the house. Close to the beach, great neighborhood, lots of room, great amenities. older kids loved how close it was to the Commons. We will be
"Very spacious and very well maintained. We liked it very much and had a great time over there. Overmoon was very proactive and responsive and gave us detailed instructions. We felt like home and enjoyed our stay. Thanks a lot for the wonderful
Amazing spot - amazing team - definite must if you are staying in
"This was absolutely the BEST VRBO that I or any of the 11 other ladies I stayed with have ever been to. We were welcomed with flowers, cupcakes, music playing & a lovely card. It really set the tone for our entire girls' weekend." "It's incredibly spacious, well kept, and comfortable and the ... decor is something to obsess over." "The bedding was clean and comfortable. I even wanted to look at the mattress to see what it was to buy for at home. The house had lovely amenities which were far from expected, such as small bottles of olive oil and balsamic, salt & pepper, small bottles of shampoo, conditioner & lotion, and even hair dryers for each bathroom. There was an entire entertainment stand full of different board games, pool noodles, a few floats & a couple of beach chairs. The location is less than a half-mile walk from public beach access, a quick 10-minute Uber to the Harbor area. It was quiet while surrounded by plenty of other rentals. A quick golf cart ride (if you choose to rent one) takes you to some nearby shopping if you're in need of a quick coffee or some groceries." "Dawn, the local operations manager for Overmoon, was great to communicate with, checked in on us multiple times & answered any questions we had." "When you stay here, you truly are taken care of. We were told to just leave the bedding on the beds, towels on the floor, and dirty dishes in the sink which made the depressing morning of packing slightly less stressful. If you're on the fence as to whether or not you should book this property, I'm telling you to book it. You won't regret it. I'm already looking for a reason to talk my family and friends into going back and booking this same listing again."Show more
This property was exactly what it claimed to be and was perfect for our family of 15. The management team went over & above and communication was great. I text them Saturday night about an issue and they responded immediately and came on Sunday to fix it. I dealt with Annie before we arrived ... and then Dawn was our local contact and she went out of her way for us. Truly well done Overmoon, your business model is on point!! The welcome basket was a wonderful touch as well!! We would definitely book with you again!Show more
"Our family had the best time staying in this beach house! The house is so spacious with plenty of space for a large group. The backyard area and pool was very nice too." "I have a 3 year old and 1 year old, so Overmoon called to let me know that there was a highchair, 2 pack-n-plays, and they ... installed covers over the electrical sockets, a baby proof doorknob cover to the pool, and also let me know that there is an alarm that alerts you anytime the back door to the pool is opened. This gave me so much relief." "I would give Overmoon 5 stars as we loved everything about the house and all of the extras they provided. We would definitely book a stay with Overmoon again in the future! Thank you for having us!"Show more
Overmoon was so welcoming and left us a cake for our birthday and graduation celebrations! We loved everything about the home, especially that we could bring our little puppy.. so
This house is beautiful and just as described. All areas of the house are spacious and comfortable. The location is great too: a short walk to the beach and close to grocery stores and shopping centers. Great for big families like mine. Will definitely stay here
The house was so spacious and the beds are very comfy. My friends and I all slept comfortably. The shared space was great for all of us gather and share a meal. Too many great things about this stay to
We were so glad to have found this charming gem of a property. We really enjoyed the pool, the backyard and the location. The house was thoughtfully
Staying here was everything it was said to be. The host was wonderful! Very meticulous with every detail about the booking and my entire stay there with my family, as it was my birthday. I would not hesitate to go back to this location when I’m in Destin.
The design of the space is beautiful, but it’s also so comfortable. The hosts were amazing and responsive and the pool was amazing. The walk to the beach is short and sweet and we can’t wait to stay here
A dream! The home was beautiful! Walk to beach is maybe 5 minutes and it’s in the center of so much. I will definitely be
Smoking of any kind is not allowed inside the house.
At Overmoon, we love pets of all kinds, but we only allow dogs to stay at our homes (maximum is two).
While we want you to have a blast at the property, we’ve got a strict rule on this one: No parties or events are allowed at the property without the express written consent of Overmoon.