Welcome to Flamingo Grove, the 10th home in the Overmoon collection. Located at the exclusive Windsor Island Resort just 20 minutes from the world’s most famous theme parks, this gorgeous 10-bedroom, 8-bathroom home is sure to elevate every minute of your Orlando vacation.
Our 5 favorite things about this house:
1. It can accommodate a whopping 26 guests. Look, if you know this many vacation-worthy people, you obviously know how to have a good time. And we promise this house can live up to every bit of group-sized fun you can throw at it.
2. The all-purpose basement. Whatever you might be inclined to use a basement for, this house has you covered with a pool table, foosball, huge flatscreen and couch, and a four-person table for a late-night game of poker. There’s even a work station tucked in the corner if you handle business for an hour of two.
3. You have access to an epic resort clubhouse. Feel like taking a day off from the theme parks? We promise that the surrounding Windsor Island Resort is a solid backup, complete with a poolside restaurant and bar, sand volleyball courts, arcade, private cabanas, a water park, fitness center, and more.
4. A Thanksgiving-worthy amount of dining space. If your group is rolling large enough to fill this house, you’ll be relieved to know that the dining room features two full banquet tables, with seating for 14 – plus another 4 seats at the kitchen island bar nearby. Need even more room? Right through the sliding glass back doors is a screened-in outdoor dining table with room for 8 more.
5. A pool & spa with a view. Whether you’re soaking your body or splashing around with the kids, the screened-in pool & spa in back overlook a cool, grassy vista that’s visually pleasing and oddly relaxing. Check it out and let us know if you disagree.
- Beds: 4 king, 4 queen, 2 full, 6 twin
- Bath: 8 full
- Dining Table Seating: 10
- Counter Seating: Yes
- Bedroom 1: 2 queen beds, full private bath
- Bedroom 2: 1 king bed, full private bath
- Bedroom 3: 1 king bed, full private bath
- Bedroom 4: 1 king bed, full private bath
- Bedroom 5: 2 twin beds, full private bath
- Bedroom 6: 2 twin beds, full shared bath
- Bedroom 7: 2 twin beds, full shared bath
- Bedroom 8: 1 king bed, full private bath
- Bedroom 9: 2 queen beds, full shared bath
- Bedroom 10: 2 full beds, full shared bath
- Exterior Dining Table Seating: 8
- Hot Tub: Yes
- Pool: Yes
- Parking Spots: 2
Other Things To Note
If you’ve never stayed at an Overmoon before, this is your chance to experience our vision for reliably awesome vacation rentals:
- Designer homes built with comfort in mind. Every Overmoon is designed to be playful, comfortable, and family-friendly. That means sofas and chairs you’re happy to sink into for hours, beds that will make you rethink your mattress at home, and a hundred other carefully considered details that make each space feel great.
- Ample amenities throughout the home. Our kitchens are always stocked with plenty of dishes, glassware and cooking utensils. Our bathrooms have tons of super-soft towels and our favorite soaps and shampoos. And our laundry rooms come with detergent and other cleaning supplies should you need them. Of course, we’ll have toilet paper, paper towels and coffee there before you arrive.
- Warm, personal hospitality. Each Overmoon comes with a local host who is there to support you before, during and after your stay. They’ll call before you come to make any special arrangements, and can solve any issues if you need help mid- or post-stay.
- A la carte services. We know the area really well, including the best private chefs, family photographers, massage therapists, and more. Just tell us what your group wants to do, and we’ll help make it happen.
- No-chore checkout. Unlike other vacation home owners who want you to use your last day cleaning up, all we ask is that you shut the door behind you. Leave the sheets, dishes, and trash to us!
When you book this property, you’ll be asked to sign a guest agreement to make sure you know what you’re getting and how to use it. Pretty standard stuff, but important. Also, please note that you have to be at least 25 years old to rent this property.
- Air Conditioning
- BBQ Area
- Garden or Backyard
- Patio or Balcony
- Hot Tub
What others said
This home was amazing - would highly recommend. Location - amazing, easy to get to & close enough to walk to the resort pool & clubhouse. Kitchen - best stocked kitchen I have ever seen! They thought of everything. Every pot or pan you would ever need! The best surprise was the baby plates ... , cups & cutlery! BBQ worked great & there were utensils for the bbq as well. The pool was perfect & a nice surprise were the pool toys and games available. Another nice surprise were the games and children's play items and books. The place was exactly as described and pictured. The internet worked great, the beds were comfy, there was a garage door opener for your vehicle. Towels for bathroom and pool were plentiful. Garbage was picked up regularly. Any questions that arose were answered promptly. I can't say enough nice things about this place. There were so many thoughtful details! Well done Overmoon! I will definitely stay at an Overmoon property againShow more