Under the Sea
Welcome to "Under the Sea" - just 9 miles from the Walt Disney World Resort! This is the sixth home in the Overmoon collection, and one of the most over-the-top “kidcation” homes we’ve ever launched. With 3400 square feet, plus a large community pool complex and clubhouse, this home is an awesome option for families and groups with up to 12 people.
Our five favorite things about this house:
1. The location. This home is located only 9 miles Southeast of Disney World, making for an easy morning commute to the park.
2. The kids’ bedrooms. We went all out on a pirate-shipped Spongebob bunk room for boys, and a girls’ room that features Snow White and Cinderella murals.
3. The arcade. What once was a garage, has been completely overhauled to provide hours of skee-ball and basketball fun in a Star Wars themed space.
4. The den. We love a home that offers separate hang out space for kids and adults. This home has a great downstairs living room for grown-ups to gather, but also offers an exciting sports-themed den where the kids can wind down and play.
5. The Resort. This home is part of the Solterra Resort, which means that, in addition to your own private pool and hot tub at the house, your group can also access water slides, pools, the gym, a restaurant, and much more at the main Clubhouse just a short walk away.
- Air Conditioning
- BBQ Area
- Garden or Backyard
- Patio or Balcony
- Hot Tub
What others said
Very nice place just as photos displayed. Good communication with owner. Very fun stay for family with kids. Close to stores and attractions. Clean
I just want to say our stay was amazing ❤️ everything my family ever dream of ? Everything was beautiful I would come again ? sad to leave. The host was amazing always got back to me right
Host responded very quickly with any questions I had, even before are stay. The House was beautiful, and clean. The attention to details was amazing!!! The location is great, and the neighborhood was quite. Anything we needed there. My kids had a blast in the pool, and game room! The pool was warm, ... and clean. Will book again for my next stay!Show more
Beautiful home! We will be back again!
Everything was great esp when traveling with kids. The home was big and very accommodating. I was able to prepare a meal with everything needed in the kitchen. Each bathroom had it own set of towels and essentials which lasted us the duration of our stay and also extra in the closet if needed. The ... best was the best part… idk what kind of mattress they had, but it felt like heaven (lol). A plus as well was the pool was heated without an extra charge. The home provided beach towels which was great because I totally forgot to pack some. Only thing I would be mindful about is the entry into the community tends to get backed up 15+ mins being it’s guarded. Overall, we were quite pleased and enjoyed our stay.Show more
Smoking of any kind is not allowed inside the house.
At Overmoon, we love pets of all kinds, but we only allow dogs to stay at our homes (maximum is two).
While we want you to have a blast at the property, we’ve got a strict rule on this one: No parties or events are allowed at the property without the express written consent of Overmoon.