Welcome to Woodward Way, the 11th home in the Overmoon portfolio! Just a 4-minute walk to the white sands of Destin’s famous beaches, this bright and enchanting getaway has 5 bedrooms, 3 ½ bathrooms, 2,479 square feet of living space and can accommodate up to 10 people.
Our 5 favorite things about this house:
1. The stacked backyard. Make no mistake, there’s plenty of fun to be had in & around Destin. But with all the cool stuff arrayed throughout the backyard of this place, you could consider your vacation full even if you never left the property. From the party-ready detached cabana to the relaxing vibe of the pool and nearby hot tub, it’s the kind of smile-inducing space that’s destined to be the setting for your crew’s best trip stories. And for those times you’d rather play observer instead of full-on participant, there’s even a full-length balcony off the back of the home’s second story overlooking the whole scene.
2. The overall vibe. In the world of Destin vacation rentals, this place just feels… different. The way the front of the house peeks out from behind the prominent front-yard tree, the expansive feel of the property, the inviting nooks begging for an afternoon hang – it’s more like a home that’s been in your family for years than someplace you’re just spending a long weekend.
3. The secret garden. Just when you think you’ve seen everything the yard has to offer, sneak around the side of the house where you’ll find yourself under a vine-wrapped pergola next to a babbling fountain in a semi-hidden space that feels like something out of wine country. It’s a small thing, we imagine, but one of those unexpected surprises you and your guests will remember when you think back to your time here.
4. The short walk to the sand. You’re a block and change from the Shirah access point to Crystal Beach. And all along that walk are highly gawkable vacation homes filled with ecstatic fellow visitors. Seriously, what could be better?
5. Its amazing redesign. A full Overmoon overhaul took this home’s interior from character-filled classic to domestic zen – with just the right amount of elegant playfulness. From the sporty kids’ bunk room, the vibrant pastel touches in the spacious kitchen, and the pure Florida flair of the bedrooms, this house will remind you time and again that it’s very much one of a kind.
- Air Conditioning
- Patio or Balcony
- BBQ Area
- Garden or Backyard
- Hot Tub
- Beach Access
What others said
No reviews (yet).