Miramar Dream HouseMiramar Beach, FL
Welcome to Miramar Dream House - the fourth home in the Overmoon portfolio! We bought this home because we love its location, nestled in a tiny development of newer homes just three-tenths of a mile from the beach. With 3300 square feet, this 7 bedroom, 7.5 bath home can comfortably accommodate up to 18 people.
Our five favorite things about this house:
1. The game room. When we bought this home, we turned the top floor loft into a game room complete with shuffle board, video games, basketball, board games and more… and our guests love it! It’s a great space for kids of all ages to hang out. Plus… the sofa has a pullout queen bed, for anyone who wants to use this room as a 7th bedroom.
2. The layout. We love the way the living and dining rooms open directly onto the back patio and pool, creating a combined, indoor-outdoor space for the whole group to enjoy together.
3. The tiki bar. Out in the backyard, there’s a great vacation vibe thanks to a couple of stately palm trees and a classic little tiki bar we’ve added for pool party fun. We’ve also added a hot tub for late night relaxation.
4. The peloton. If you’re into riding, bring your biking shoes. On the second floor, we’ve added a peloton for guests who are ambitious enough to log a few miles while on vacation.
5. The golf cart. For an extra fee, we can provide a golf cart, which your group can use to reach the beach or any number of restaurants and shops within a few, open-air minutes.
Other Things To Note
If you’ve never stayed at an Overmoon before, this is your chance to experience our vision for reliably awesome vacation rentals:
- Designer homes built with comfort in mind. Every Overmoon is designed to be playful, comfortable, and family-friendly. That means sofas and chairs you’re happy to sink into for hours, beds that will make you rethink your mattress at home, and a hundred other carefully considered details that make each space feel great.
- Ample amenities throughout the home. Our kitchens are always stocked with plenty of dishes, glassware and cooking utensils. Our bathrooms have tons of super-soft towels and our favorite soaps and shampoos. And our laundry rooms come with detergent and other cleaning supplies should you need them. Of course, we’ll have toilet paper, paper towels and coffee there before you arrive.
- Warm, personal hospitality. Each Overmoon comes with a local host who is there to support you before, during and after your stay. They’ll call before you come to make any special arrangements, and can solve any issues if you need help mid- or post-stay.
- A la carte services. We know the area really well, including the best private chefs, family photographers, massage therapists, and more. Just tell us what your group wants to do, and we’ll help make it happen.
- Does this home have a crib, high chair, or other baby/toddler gear? Yes! We have a pack 'n play, high chair, step stool, books, toys, dishware and more - all included, free of charge.
- Is there an additional cost for pets? Yes, you're welcome to bring up to 2 dogs for an additional fee of $250.
- Are all dog breeds allowed at this HOA? No, this HOA does not allow Pit Bulls. All other breeds are permitted.
- Is the golf cart included? Golf carts are not included, but can be arranged for an additional fee.
- Does Overmoon have a minimum age requirement? Yes, you have to be at least 21 years old to rent this property.
- Does Overmoon have a guest agreement I need to sign? Yes, when you book this property, you’ll be asked to sign a guest agreement to make sure you know what you’re getting and how to use it.
- Air Conditioning
- BBQ Area
- Garden or Backyard
- Patio or Balcony
- Hot Tub
- Beach Access
Miramar Beach, FL
What others said
Great place for large
What to say other than the house is amazing and the managing team at Overmoon are sooo fantastic! Book it and enjoy
The house was great!! We had a couple of small issues the first day we were there but, the staff was very attentive and had them resolved quickly. Overall it was a great
The house was great! Everything that was needed was provided. It had space for everyone; loved that every room had a king bed and it’s own bathroom. Had lots of sitting space inside and out, the pool and hot tub were also
The house is clean and beautiful, provided everything that we need. Just perfect for family want to spend good time
Started with immediate follow up after booking from Overmoon on any needs we may need and offered several useful add-ons to make the trip perfect. Then follow up after we checked in to make sure all was good. After we were there we had 4 things that good be better to make it perfect. Within 5 ... minutes of me texting they called me and explained how to solve those 4 things. That is amazing service. Then the house has everything you need for perfect vacation. Full kitchen with all tools you need. Pool and hot tub in great condition. Beds were great. Rec room we didnt really use because weather was amazing but if it ever would have rained we wouldnt have been bored. Great location. Great check out procedure- dont clean or do anything!! Just leave! I travel 3-4 times a year and have never had a host this responsive as fast. Would recommend this house with anyone with group that needs 7 bedrooms and would recommend any property owned by Overmoon.Show more
We absolutely LOVED our stay at Overmoon! This is such a unique and gorgeous home. It truly felt like a private, boutique hotel down to the nice linens/towels and hotel like beds. What really made it unique was the level of service. Everyone we worked with was super helpful and responsive for ... anything we needed. They arranged a golf cart, a private chef dinner, and in home massages for us which was incredible! The house is huge and in great condition, but the neighborhood was not nearly as nice (did not love that the balconies looked at trailer parks.) The pool/hot tub/backyard area is fabulous. Wish the walk to the beach was a little nicer but it wasn't too far away and was great access. The house felt private although the neighbors are extremely close so if they're noisy that is challenging. Absolutely loved that every bedroom had it's own bathroom. This house is great for a group and the level of service is unlike any other rental. We would love to stay here again in the future!Show more
A very nice and cozy place. Easy walk to
I have never had a better stay at an Airbnb. The house was beautiful and exactly as advertised. We had 14 people in our group (7 adults and 7 kids under the age of 11). The bedrooms we lovely, all with en-suite. The kids area up on the third floor was perfect to keep the littles busy while we were ... inside. All of the little things were what made this property stand out. There was a hairdryer, drinking cups, and personal hygiene products in every bathroom, the kitchen was stacked with nice dishes, glasses, kids dishes, utensils, pots, pans, plastic containers, cooking oil, etc. it had everything you would need to cook at the home with your own groceries. The pool area was magnificent with a big outdoor table, a lovely pool and hot tub, lots of seating, and a deck box full of items for the pool and chairs to take to the beach. We also paid a small fee to have the pool temperature raised while we were there as the weather was a bit cooler. It was 100% worth the expense. Book it!!Show more
Fantastic experience. Communication was outstanding and the place was even better than it looked in the photos. Quiet neighborhood but close to beach & restaurants. Kids loved the game room! Heated pool and hot-tub were a real treat. Do yourself a favor and stay
This was the best vacation home we've ever stayed in, and we've been staying in vacation homes for many many years. It was super thoughtfully designed, with the upstairs game room and outdoor pool / lounge area being especially a hit with my kids and extended family. The beds and linens were ... amazing - we slept great, and the kitchen was well stocked so we were able to cook and had everything we needed. Most of all though, the communication was excellent. We got a call from Overmoon's concierge after booking, and had an awesome local woman, Dawn, who helped us when we got to Destin. They helped us book all kinds of great activities with local companies - we did a bonfire on the beach one night, an in-home chef for my mother's birthday, and we even got in-home massages. It was amazing!! The whole experience felt like we were staying at a high end boutique resort. We'll definitely be back - and can't wait to see where else Overmoon has homes!Show more
What an amazing property! Everything was clean and organized upon arrival. Great family house that can accommodate a large group. Would definitely come back and stay
Smoking of any kind is not allowed inside the house.
At Overmoon, we love pets of all kinds, but we only allow dogs to stay at our homes (maximum is two).
While we want you to have a blast at the property, we’ve got a strict rule on this one: No parties or events are allowed at the property without the express written consent of Overmoon.