Welcome to Yesteryear, Overmoon’s 17th home and our first in Tennessee! Located only 10 minutes from Pigeon Forge Parkway and endless area attractions, this three-story modern cabin is nestled amid the trees with wraparound decks that offer forest views on all sides. Its 5 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom layout works perfectly for up to 12 guests.
Our 5 favorite things about this house:
1. All of the beauty, none of the bustle. Located on the “Quiet Side of the Smokies,” you’ll be a world away from the area’s summer crowds but conveniently close to all area attractions. That means a 10-minute drive from the popular Pigeon Forge Parkway, 20 minutes to Dollywood, and 30 minutes to both Gatlinburg and one of the less-traveled gates of Great Smoky Mountains National Park. The scenic roads that flow through the area are also dotted with opportunities for family fun, including zip lining, horseback riding, delicious restaurants and even an aquarium.
2. The wrap-around deck & grill. There are few things better than grilling on a deck, beverage in hand, looking out into the mountains. You can do that here, then serve dinner on one of two outdoor dining tables, enjoy the sunset in the soothing bench swing, and finish your night with a dip in the relaxing open-air hot tub.
3. Your resort surroundings. Ensconced in the family-friendly Smoky Cove Resort, you’ll find yourself surrounded by a canopy of mature trees and a happy smattering of fellow vacationers. You’ll also have access to a sparkling salt-water swimming pool, a refreshingly rustic picnic pavilion with tables and grills, as well as a fire pit and horseshoe pit.
4. The sweet game room/loft combo. Among this home’s many pleasant surprises, these two stand out: a loft overlooking the cabin’s main area with a foosball table; and a cozy, wood-paneled game room with a stately red felt pool table and stand-up arcade game. Both will make you smile when you see them and host plenty of competitive action during your stay.
5. The lodge-style great room. Enjoy evenings in a combined living/dining room right out of a luxury mountain retreat: towering ceilings, stone fireplace, oversized leather couches, giant flatscreen, extended banquet table, and double doors opening to the deck outside.
Other Things To Note
If you’ve never stayed at an Overmoon before, this is your chance to experience our vision for reliably awesome vacation rentals:
- Designer homes built with comfort in mind. Every Overmoon is designed to be playful, comfortable, and family-friendly. That means sofas and chairs you’re happy to sink into for hours, beds that will make you rethink your mattress at home, and a hundred other carefully considered details that make each space feel great.
- Ample amenities throughout the home. Our kitchens are always stocked with plenty of dishes, glassware and cooking utensils. Our bathrooms have tons of super-soft towels and our favorite soaps and shampoos. And our laundry rooms come with detergent and other cleaning supplies should you need them. Of course, we’ll have toilet paper, paper towels and coffee there before you arrive.
- Warm, personal hospitality. Each Overmoon comes with a local host who is there to support you before, during and after your stay. They’ll call before you come to make any special arrangements, and can solve any issues if you need help mid- or post-stay.
- A la carte services. We know the area really well, including the best private chefs, family photographers, massage therapists, and more. Just tell us what your group wants to do, and we’ll help make it happen.
- Does this home have a crib, high chair, or other baby/toddler gear? Yes! We have a pack 'n play, high chair, step stool, books, toys, dishware and more - all included, free of charge.
- Is there an additional cost for pets? Yes, you're welcome to bring up to 2 dogs for an additional fee of $250.
- Does Overmoon have a minimum age requirement? Yes, you have to be at least 21 years old to rent this property.
- Does Overmoon have a guest agreement I need to sign? Yes, when you book this property, you’ll be asked to sign a guest agreement to make sure you know what you’re getting and how to use it.
- Hot Tub
- Air Conditioning
- BBQ Area
- Patio or Balcony
What others said
No reviews (yet).
Smoking of any kind is not allowed inside the house.
At Overmoon, we love pets of all kinds, but we only allow dogs to stay at our homes (maximum is two).
While we want you to have a blast at the property, we’ve got a strict rule on this one: No parties or events are allowed at the property without the express written consent of Overmoon.